Monday, March 2, 2009

why my blog's name is "zmeetjill_poems"?? read me

hello....

zmeetjill??

is it really a "zmeetjill" or not??

-actually... it is really not a "zmeetjill".. it's "SweetJill"
-combined name of mine and my beloved bestfriend named Sweet....

but she's not around here in Davao....

-she's in Iligan City right now taking up BS in Biology course...

--anyway...going back from the topic... i just used "zmeetjill" simply because i want to hear it in different way... Because for me.. SweetJill is so common nowadays...

another concern is, why there's a "poem" in the last part...???
-- there is also a reasons for that....

When i was in High School, I used to write poems....
Poems about Friends... and ofcourse those poems are all dedicated to my only bestfriend...
hmmmm.... i am not really that gifted to write a poem... it is just my habit... and... that time... i was so inspired.....

Don't worry...
I will be going to Post one of my poems here.....

so...


SEE YAH... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment