Monday, March 2, 2009

Whatzz With My name....???




My name is "kirsteen jill"




My friends usually call me JILL as of my second name...




My mother got my name from a book, she said.. But when I asked her what book is... She forget she said...




When i was in my Grade school days... my friends and classmates call me "kirst".. and one of my classmates call me "kurls" because according to him, it is so cute to hear when he calls me "kurls"....




When i started my High School Life...


Suddenly, my classmates call me "JILIANE"..


Combined name of my bestfriend's 2nd name (ARIANE) and also my 2nd name (JILL)... not only JILIANE but also SWEETJILL....


Because, according to them, my bestfriend and I are always together in many ways...




I love my name..


I do like my name...




I started to like my name when i saw the movie SPIDER MAN which the girlfriend of Spider man there a name which sounds like my name too (Kirsten Dunst).. Remember???




i love my name...


because.. in my name.... my friends addressed me....

No comments:

Post a Comment